24th March 2020
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF ALL PHYSICAL SHOWROOMS, BODYSHOPS & TRADE PARTS OPERATIONS FROM THE 24th MARCH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SERVICE & REPAIRS WILL REMAIN OPEN TEMPORARILY TO RETURN GUEST CARS AND THEREAFTER TO PROVIDE SUPPORT TO ESSENTIAL WORKERS.
To Our Guests,
During these unprecedented times, our thoughts go out to all who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We take our responsibilities towards the health and wellbeing of our Associates, our Guests, and the wider community very seriously.
Due to the rapidly unfolding situation, we are temporarily closing our car showrooms until further notice and will retain a significantly smaller technical support team in our vehicle workshops with the necessary social distancing measures in place.
Arrangements will be made for existing guests to safely collect their vehicles following all the extra hygiene protocols we have in place as we move towards the temporary closure of our sites.
We will be prioritising safety-related issues and technical faults. Any routine service appointments will be reviewed and re-appointed at a later date. Please expect a call from a member of our team if your car is either in the workshop or booked in for future work.
Our limited technical team are still available to take your calls and offer advice where appropriate. Please use our dealership locator to find the contact number of your local dealer and your call will automatically be diverted to a member of the team.
NHS and Essential Users
Thank you. The work you are doing is incredible and we realise just how challenging this must be for all of you.
We recognise the importance of keeping our NHS colleagues and other essential users, such as emergency services and carers, safely on the roads. If you have any technical queries or concerns, please use our dealership locator to find the contact number of your local dealer and your call will automatically be diverted to a member of the team. You can request the support of any of our dealerships regardless of the age, make or model of your vehicle.
We will prioritise your call or any repairs required to ensure you get the support you need as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate these uncharted waters.
18th March 2020
To our guests,
I would like to reassure you that our dealership teams will be diligently following the Public Health England guidance (updated daily) to ensure we can continue to offer a full sales and after-sales service whilst protecting both you, and our staff members, from the COVID-19 outbreak.
To enable this, we will be adapting our normal operations in the following ways;
Bring to You - Home Test Drive Programme
We have had multiple requests from our guests to test-drive vehicles at their own residential address. 'Bring to You - Home Test Drive Programme' is simple;
1. Browse online, discuss your requirements with our teams on the phone, by e-mail or social media; whichever you prefer…
2. The vehicle you are interested will be sanitised prior to leaving our premises and driven to a location of your choice by one of our team
3. If you are happy with the car then simply complete the purchase online and we will deliver to your home at no cost……return to us for a ‘full hand-over’ at a later date if you prefer?
'Contactless' Service and Repair
1. By prior appointment, one of our team will collect your vehicle…from home or your business, it’s up to you.
2. We will keep in touch by phone, e-mail or social media to suit you…
3. A complimentary ‘Safety Check’ on your vehicle will be carried out with a personal video presented by one of our factory-trained technicians will be emailed to you.
4. Once finished, we will drop your vehicle back, full sanitised and safe for your immediate use, and all at no cost.
5. Then simply pay us by phone or online.
Your patience will be appreciated as our resources may be under unique pressures.
The whole team at our Motorparks dealerships are determined to continue delivering the levels of service our valued customers rely upon despite the challenges COVID-19 presents all of us.
Please keep your family and loves ones safe during these unprecedented times and do not hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way.