Standard and Extended Warranty
When your Land Rover manufacturer’s warranty has expired, you can protect your investment, and continue to enjoy the same benefits, with a specialised Land Rover Extended Warranty.
Your new Land Rover comes complete with the reassurance of an unlimited mileage, three-year manufacturer’s warranty, providing free repairs and roadside assistance.*
For continued peace of mind after your 3-year Manufacturer Warranty expires, take out a Land Rover Extended Warranty. All repair work will be carried out by Land Rover trained technicians using Land Rover Genuine Parts.*
*Warranty Terms and Conditions
While your warranty is as robust as your Land Rover, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)
Your Land Rover warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.