60 Years of Motoring Heritage
Grange have 60 years of proud and authentic motoring heritage dealing with marque manufacturers to deliver motoring excellence and trust to all our visiting guests.
Timeline of events
1956 - Grange Motors founded by Frederick Chambers in Brentwood, Essex and remained a family run business until May 2003.
1958 - Grange Motors (Brentwood) Ltd was established in December making Grange Motors Britain's largest independently owned Jaguar franchises and and one of Britain's largest Aston Martin dealerships.
1985 - Grange Welwyn Garden City established with Jaguar and Aston Martin dealerships.
1989 - Grange Exeter established with Aston Martin and Jaguar dealerships.
2003 - Acquisition of Grange Motors Ltd by Summit Motors Group Limited (SMIUK).
2007 - Cambria Automobiles plc acquires Grange Motors Ltd as part of SMIUK deal.
2008 - Grange Jaguar Swindon and Croydon founded.
2014 - Cambria Automobiles plc acquires Hadley Green Motors of Barnet to add its first Land Rover dealership.
2015 - Cambria Automobiles plc acquires the trade and assets of T H White Land Rover in Swindon.
2016 (Jan) - Cambria Automobiles plc acquires Land Rover Welwyn Garden City from Jardine Motors Group.
2016 (May) - Cambria Automobiles plc opens Aston Martin Birmingham.
2016 (July) - Cambria Automobiles plc acquires Jaguar and Land Rover Woodford from Pendragon Premier Limited, a subsidiary of Pendragon plc.